7 Yoga’s Synthesised into one easy practice
Pre-requisite MCKS Pranic Psychotherapy
Transform your life with this spiritual meditation practice
Basic Pranic Healing
This first course presents an introduction to how our energy body and physical body are directly related such that health issues like stress, anxiety, migraines, low vitality etc are easily dealt with via the manipulation of the energy body. In addition, you will:
- Learn how home and working environments have a direct impact on the way you experience life.
- Learn powerful techniques to protect yourself from other people’s negative thoughts and emotions.
- Self-Pranic Healing – Learn how to apply these techniques to accelerate your own healing.
- Learn to apply distant healing to loved ones who are not present in the room with you.
Advanced Pranic Healing
The second course introduces advanced energy therapy where with the use of colour prana you can relieve serious physical ailments and diseases like cancer, stroke, diabetes etc. The course also includes:
- Techniques that will keep the internal organs rejuvenated and healthy.
- Techniques to purify the circulation system (blood)
- Techniques to improve the immune system and deal with health issues that may be created by
environment and/or diet.
- Accelerate healing and recovery by influencing and reprogramming t he consciousness of diseased cells and organs.
The third course reveals techniques – recently kept hidden – that will assist you in creating more joy, happiness and abundance in your life. Specifically, this unit provides you with the ability to release old conditioning and belief patterns as well as negative thoughts and emotions like fear, anger and resentment that may be limiting you from your greater potential.
- You will learn how to remove grief, trauma, addictions, phobias and depression.
- Self-Healing for tension, irritability, stress and anxiety.
- You will learn how to remove a multitude of emotional and psychological patterns that can be affecting you negatively.
Learn the first three programs and meet the pre-requisite to sit Arhatic Yoga with a Senior International Instructor
“Arhatic Yoga” is a synthesis of various yogic techniques, including powerful meditations and energy-generating physical and breathing exercises, integrated into a step-by-step system that rapidly and safely accelerates the spiritual development of the practitioner. “Arhatic” derives from the word Arhat, which means “a perfected one,” or “a highly evolved being.”
An Arhat is one who, through diligent practice of yogic techniques and purposeful character-building, has overcome the impurities of desire and will. An Arhat has well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, the Chinese-Filipino spiritual master who is also the modern founder of Pranic Healing, created Arhatic Yoga to enable people of various formal religious beliefs or philosophies, to have access to inner teachings that make it easier for them to pursue spiritual development while at the same time maintaining a ‘normal’ life. This means that in Arhatic Yoga, the individual who wishes to pursue the spiritual path need not retreat from the world, their career or their current relationships.
In fact, these pursuits are used to help the individual to further develop, through the daily challenges and interactions, as well as difficulties that may occur within the family, in the office, or in the contemporary lifestyle. Arhatic Yoga has been specifically designed to allow the practitioner to maintain their initial religious or philosophic practice. Practitioners may even improve or become more dedicated to their faith through this system of personal and spiritual development.
Arhatic Yoga is further distinguished by its multi-leveled approach and its focus on purification, character-building and service. All Arhatic Yoga practitioners begin at the “Preparatory Level,” where they learn the basics of spiritual development, as well as the fundamental meditations and breathing exercises, or pranayama, that get their physical and energy bodies ready for the great amount of energy that their practice will generate at the higher levels of Arhatic. But first, they must build a clean and strong energetic base at the Preparatory Level.