Hope for the Children on Facebookhoopefforcchiildren


Hope for the Children Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life of orphans and underprivileged children of India. We provide food, and empower orphans and poor children through education, skills-development and reliance program and aid.

Since its inauguration in May 2006, Hope for the Children Foundation has been working tirelessly to make a difference by helping more than 50 NGOs across India. The foundation served till now almost 2.5 million meals and provided more than 2069 scholarships to orphans and very poor children.

At present, we provide 108,190 meals every month and have adopted 21 projects:happy%20child

  • 12 orphanages through the “ADOPT-AN- ORPHANAGE” Program;
  • 3 NGOs that help HIV Infected and Affected children;
  • 2 day care for children of the construction worker and prostituted;
  • 1 Schools that help underprivileged children from the slum of Pune;
  • 2 street feedings program that provide nutrition 2,200 every month.

In March 2008, HFCF built our first MCKS Vocational Training Center at the Bhatkya


Pranic Healers in Australia are raising funds to support the following program hector%20feeding

Vimukta Jati Shikshan Sanstha (BVJSS), an educational orphanage in Pune.

The orphanage is home to 460 children.


Orphanage Profile

The Nareshwadi Home & orphanage is situated in Dhundalwadi, Dahanu, Thane District, Maharashtra, India. It is register under Girivanavasi Educational Trust (GVET). The trust is recognized by the government of India has a primary and secondary school, a general hostel and a children’s orphanage approved by the State

Woman & Child Welfare Department. In 1983, a primary school was created to provide a safe place for children of migrantsleeping

agricultural labour to receive education. In 1991, the focus became primarily to manage the schools and become a home for orphans and underprivileged children coming from different walks of life.

At present, 150 orphans and 350 underprivileged children from the age of 6 to 17 years stay and learn at the hostel. 80% of these children come from the local tribal communities while the remaining 20% are AIDS orphans and children of single parent families.









The need

As you know food is an important need for the children to become healthier and to stay focused on their studies.

The cost for their nutrition is € 450 or AUD$ 750 a month. This mean that every month you will provide

  • 15,000 mid-meals to 500 children.

As part of this program, orphans are given educational materials such as textbooks, notebooks, stationery, school bags,

uniforms and shoes once a year at the start of the academic year. During the year, in-Kind Donations such as blankets,

toiletries, medicines and other basic items can be given to the orphanage upon their request


Hope for the Children Foundation values the trust and faith donors placed in us when making a donation.

To ensure that we live up to this trust, we have created a list of procedure and selection processes to assess the authenticity and needs of each NGO. The process ensures that donations reaches the children in need and are utilized appropriately.

Pranic Healing WA hope that students and friends will get behind these projects an help us support those who are less fortunate than us.


To make donations to the Hope for the Children project please see the details below

Australian residents can use BPAY to pay money into the account, as discussed, for Hope for the Children Charity.

The BPAY number is 50179 TRAVELEX LTD

Reference Number : 5386350002168641 this number is very important, this is the reference that has the money sent into the right account.

Or visit the Hope for the Children Website